Women are regularly making their presence known in entrepreneurship, administration, education, engineering, and health, just to mention a few. Women are resolved to break the conventional glass ceiling which will enable them to get into higher-level positions, thus showcasing their empowerment to the world.
Women are continuously evolving and achieving new milestones throughout a huge spectrum of human sports in cutting-edge times. The world is witnessing the arrival of more women leaders such as Hillary Rodham Clinton, Indra Nooyi, Oprah Winfrey, Theresa May, Christine Lagarde, to name a few.
When more women work, economies grow. Women’s economic empowerment boosts productivity, increases economic diversification and income equality in addition to other positive development outcomes. For example, increasing the female employment rates in OECD countries to match that of Sweden, could boost GDP by over USD 6 trillion, recognizing, however, that growth does not automatically lead to a reduction in gender-based inequality. Conversely, it is estimated that gender gaps cost the economy some 15 percent of GDP.
Women’s economic equality is good for business. Companies greatly benefit from increasing employment and leadership opportunities for women, which is shown to increase organizational effectiveness and growth. It is estimated that companies with three or more women in senior management functions score higher in all dimensions of organizational performance.
Even as other gender gaps have narrowed, women struggle to close the gap with men taking the roles that lead and shape the world. Until that gap is closed, women refrain from meeting their full potential — and render the world progressing as a result.
If women were to participate in the working industry equally to men, an additional $28 trillion, or 26 percent of incremental global GDP, could be achieved in 2025. That’s roughly the combined size of economies in the United States and China today.
So why not join our leadership program to help our economy? You’ll get to:
- Learn to master personal strengths and traits
- Ability to lead and manage oneself in becoming a highly effective leader
- The fundamental leadership skills to lead and manage individuals in a team
- Learn how to be a leader for future leaders
- Strengthen leadership skills to lead a team
- Learn how to be a leader in business
- Leading business functions to achieve overall organizational goals
If you are ready to continue the conversation on improving your personal growth and taking control of your financial, here are a couple of ways you can connect with us:
- Visit our Website
- Follow our Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/officialpeche/
- Like and follow our FB page https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPeche
- Like and subscribe our YouTube Channelhttps://www.youtube.com/feed/my_videos