Not being aware of what is going on with your body can cause even more damage. You need to always listen to your body to maintain a healthy body.
Being fatigued is caused by many things:
You first need to identify what causes you to be fatigued then only you know how to treat or manage fatigue. This is the list of how you can ease your fatigue:
- Avoid toxins: Don’t use illegal drugs and drink alcohol.
- Eat a healthy diet: A balanced diet and plenty of water will keep your body nourished and hydrated.
- Exercise: Do at least 15 minutes of any exercises (Yoga, jogging, swimming, etc)
- See your healthcare provider: Make an appointment to rule out infections, disease, illness, vitamin deficiencies, and other health conditions. You should also talk to your provider about the medications you’re taking to see if they are causing your symptoms.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Know your ideal weight and maintain that weight
- Practice good sleep habits: Aim for seven to nine hours of sleep every night. Don’t drink caffeine, use electronics, or exercise right before bed. Try to go to bed and get up at the same time every day.
- Supplement: Energy booster
I understand to practice a healthy lifestyle is not easy and sometimes expensive. Start with something and slowly add a new routine for you to get used to it. It’s not easy but trust me it is worth it.
Even just 15 minutes of morning yoga could change your whole day’s energy and mood. Don’t go too extreme as you will lead to more fatigue and maybe stress too.
So what are the symptoms or signs of fatigue that you should be aware of?:
- Tired eyes
- Tired legs
- Whole-body tiredness
- Stiff shoulders
- Malaise (discomfort/uneasiness)
- Boredom or lack of motivations
- Depression and lack of desire to do the activities you once enjoyed.
- Trouble concentrating or focusing.
- Very low energy and motivation.
- Nervousness, anxiety, and irritability.
- Muscle weakness and pain.
- Unrefreshing sleep
- Muscle pain
- Multi-joint pain
- Pain without redness or swelling
- Tender cervical or axillary lymph nodes
- Sore throat
When I was younger I love heavy lifting but when I grow older my energy is not the same anymore and I tend to be more tired fast. Now I focus more on fitness instead of the look and I consume supplements as energy boosters to provide me with more nutrients that my body needs.
The supplement does make a difference and I could feel the energy more compares to the days I didn’t take them. When I have more energy, I become more productive in my daily tasks.
I believe having more energy makes us more motivated, focused, and productive. You need to manage fatigue pronto or you become more demotivated and depressed. Obviously, we don’t want that to happen.
So I would say take some energy boosters so you can do other activities easily. Try this and see how it helps you. Share with me in the comment section if my article has helped you manage your fatigue. Much love 😘