Always wondering why toner is important as you do not see the purpose of it? Let’s get to know more about toner.
What is toner?
Toner may look like water but it does so much more for our skin. It is packed with hydrogen and oxygen. Depending on the toner, it also can contain acids, glycerin, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatories. Now, do you think toner is important?
Pro Tip: Toner should be the first base of hydrating after you double-cleanse your face.
The best hydrating toner ingredients:
Seek toners with glycerin, hyaluronic acid, rosewater, or aloe. These ingredients add moisture to the skin while balancing the skin’s tone. Stay away from alcohol-based toners as they will dry your skin.
Why toner is important?
- Toner removes any last traces of dirt, grime, and impurities stuck in your pores after you wash your face.
- When added to your daily skincare routine and used regularly, it can have a major positive impact on the appearance and tightness of your pores.
- Toner also restores your skin’s pH level, smooths skin by refining rough patches and improves skin tone. So many benefits!
The best way to apply toner:
- Drop a few drops of your toner on your hands and apply evenly using your bare hands.
- Dab your face until you feel like there’s no more toner on your hands.
When to apply toner?
Apply your toner twice a day, in the morning and before sleep after you double cleanse your face.
Toner that I have used and highly recommended:
Both of these toners are hydrating toners. If money is not an issue for you I would highly recommend Innisfree one as they are more hydrating.
The best combination with toner:
Supplements will help boost skin hydration and they will also help makes the toner you apply to work more effectively as it hydrates your whole body from the inside. It will help your toner to penetrate deeper. Not only your toner actually, but it will also help all the skincare products that you apply to penetrate deeper.
Consuming supplements and using a toner is important for you to get a lesser appearance of pores. This is the dream.